靈異 丨 香港 02 : 「 黑頭 人 變 爆頭 人 」 下集 丨 小紅帽 聲音 專欄 # 靈異 # 都市 傳說 # 鬼 故事 # 盂蘭節 # podcast
|||||become|||||Little Red Riding Hood|||supernatural||||story||
超常現象 | 香港 02: 「黒頭が顔に変わる」次のエピソード | 赤ずきんちゃんの声コラム #超常現象 #都市伝説 #怪談 #昔の祭り #ポッドキャスト
Supernatural | Hong Kong 02: "The Black-Headed Man Becomes the Exploding-Headed Man" Next Episode | Little Red Riding Hood Voice Column # Supernatural # Urban Legends # Ghost Stories # Hungry Ghost Festival # podcast
大家 好 ,我 係 小紅帽
everyone|good|I|am|Little Red Riding Hood
Hello everyone, I am Little Red Riding Hood
有 對 陰陽眼 ,可以 睇 到 第二 個 世界
have|pair|supernatural vision|can|see|to|second|measure word|world
I have a pair of yin-yang eyes, which can see the other world
有時 仲 可以 同 朋友仔 溝通 添
sometimes|still|can|with|friends|communicate|additionally
Sometimes I can even communicate with my friends
千奇百怪
all kinds of strange things
Strange and bizarre
想 聽 我 同 朋友仔 嘅 日常 故事
want|to hear|I|with|friend|possessive particle|daily|stories
I want to hear the daily stories of me and my friends.
記得 撳 入嚟 呀
remember|press|enter|sentence-final particle
Remember to click in!
佢 出事 嘅 消息
he|had an accident|possessive particle|news
The news about his accident.
係 睇 第二 日 嘅 東方 先 知道
is|watch|second|day|possessive particle|East|only then|know
I only found out the next day from the Eastern news.
當時 我 手 都 震埋
at that time|I|hand|all|trembled
At that time, my hands were shaking.
唔係 我 驚
no|I|scared
No, I'm scared.
而 係 我 對 佢 嘅 死 好 唔 理解
||I|towards|him|possessive particle|death|very|not|understand
It's just that I don't understand his death.
簡直 可以 用 Hollyshit 形容 我 嘅 心情
simply|can|use|holy shit|describe|my|possessive particle|mood
I can simply describe my feelings as 'holy shit'.
當 大家 都 猜測 他 自殺 的 理由
when|everyone|all|speculated|he|suicide|possessive particle|reason
When everyone is speculating about the reasons for his suicide.
有人 話 佢 係 生活 不 順
someone|said|he|is|life|not|smooth
Some say he had a difficult life.
有人 話 佢 係 為 情
someone|said|he|is|for|love
Some people say it was for love.
有人 話 因為 病
someone|said|because|illness
Some people say it was because of illness.
但 竟然 冇 人 相信
but|unexpectedly|no|one|believes
But surprisingly, no one believes it.
佢 只係 一時 衝動
he|only|momentary|impulse
It was just a moment of impulse.
完全 無 意識 而 害死 自己
completely|not|aware|and|kill|oneself
Completely unaware, he ended up killing himself.
當時 佢 父母 因為 感情 問題
at that time|he|parents|because|relationship|problem
At that time, his parents had relationship problems.
喺 屋企 日 嘈 夜 嘈
at|home|day|noisy|night|noisy
They argued day and night at home.
接近 離婚 嘅 邊緣
approaching|divorce|possessive particle|edge
They were on the verge of divorce.
佢 自己 死後 話
he|himself|after death|said
He said after his death,
想 死 諌 佢 老豆
want|die|admonish|he|father
he wanted to die to advise his father.
要 對 阿媽 好 啲
should|treat|mom|well|more
Be nicer to mom.
就係 咁 嘅 無聊 原因
just|like this|possessive particle|boring|reason
It's just a boring reason.
事後 佢 父母 因為 無法 面對 個 仔 嘅 死
afterwards|he|parents|because|unable to|face|the|son|possessive particle|death
Afterwards, his parents couldn't face their son's death.
仲 即刻 離婚
still|immediately|divorce
They immediately got a divorce.
因為 實在 無 辦法 面對 對方
because|really|no|way|face|the other party
Because they really couldn't face each other.
仲 記得 佢 屋企 因為 佢 嘅 死
still|remembers|he|home|because|he|possessive particle|death
Still remember that his home was in chaos because of his death.
搞 到 亂晒籠
make|to|total mess
It was a complete mess.
冇 人 願意 出面 搞 葬禮
no|people|willing|outside|organize|funeral
No one was willing to handle the funeral.
最後 拖 咗 三 個 月
finally|dragged|past tense marker|three|measure word|months
In the end, it dragged on for three months.
先至 草草 喺 殯儀館 出殯
only then|hastily|at|funeral home|burial
Only then was the funeral hastily held at the funeral home.
嗰 日 我 下午 5 點 去到
that|day|I|afternoon|o'clock|arrived
That day I arrived at 5 PM.
原先 唔 想 咁 早
originally|not|wanted|so|early
I originally didn't want to come so early.
但 好似 有 預感
but|seems|has|premonition
But it felt like I had a premonition.
可以 見 到 佢 一 面
can|see|arrive|he|one|face
That I could see him once.
我 坐 咗 喺 靈堂 嘅 右手邊
I|sit|past tense marker|at|funeral hall|possessive particle|right side
I sat on the right side of the memorial hall.
一 個 人 坐 係 前 一 排 位置
a|measure word|person|sits|at|front|one|row|seat
A person is sitting in the front row.
來 嘅 朋友 賓客 都 唔 少
coming|possessive particle|friends|guests|all|not|few
There are quite a few friends and guests who have come.
但 都 係 來去 匆匆
but|also|is|coming and going|hurriedly
But they are all in a hurry.
由 我 第 一 步 行 入去 靈堂
by|I|ordinal marker|one|step|walk|enter|funeral hall
From the moment I stepped into the memorial hall,
已經 見到 主角 坐 咗 喺 地
already|saw|protagonist|sit|past tense marker|at|ground
I already saw the main character sitting on the ground.
下面 有 個 蒲團
below|has|a|mat
There is a mat below.
C君 嗰 日 嘅 衣着 同 佢 之前 返工 一樣
C|that|day|possessive particle|outfit|and|he|before|work|the same
Mr. C's outfit that day was the same as what he wore to work before.
只係 冇 咗 件 外套
only|not have|past tense marker|measure word|coat
He just didn't wear a jacket.
恤衫 加 西褲
shirt|add|trousers
Shirt and dress pants.
黑色 尖頭 皮鞋
black|pointed|leather shoes
Black pointed leather shoes.
髮型 仍然 整齊
hairstyle|still|neat
The hairstyle is still neat.
從 好似 剛剛 剪 完 頭髮 咁
from|like|just|cut|finished|hair|like this
It looks like it was just freshly cut.
不過 佢 後腦 明顯 開 咗 個 大 窿
but|he|back of the head|obviously|had|past tense marker|measure word|big|hole
However, there is a noticeable large hole at the back of his head.
行 近 時 見到 血肉模糊
walk|near|when|saw|blood and flesh blurred
When I got closer, I saw it was bloody and messy.
我 同 佢 對望 嘅 時候
I|with|he|made eye contact|possessive particle|when
When I locked eyes with him.
佢 有啲 尷尬 咁 點 一 點 頭
he|a bit|awkward|like that|how|one|dot|head
He seems a bit awkward, so he just nods his head.
可能 佢 估 唔 到 我哋 會 喺 呢個 場合 見面
maybe|he|guess|not|arrive|we|will|at|this|occasion|meet
Maybe he didn't expect us to meet in this situation.
而且 會 係 一 個 咁 嘅 形式
and|will|be|one|a|such|possessive particle|form
And in such a format.
佢 阿媽 就 坐 喺 隔離 摺 緊 金銀 衣紙
He|mother|then|sits|at|next to|folding|continuous action particle|gold and silver|joss paper
His mother is sitting next to him, folding gold and silver paper.
雖然 係 基督教 嘅 儀式
although|is|Christian|possessive particle|ceremony
Even though it's a Christian ceremony.
但 佢 阿媽 一啲 都 唔 在意
but|he|mother|at all|also|not|care
But his mother doesn't care at all.
白頭人 默默 咁 對住 兩 大 袋 紙品
old man|silently|like this|facing|two|big|bags|paper products
The old man silently looks at the two big bags of paper goods.
成 晚 無望 過 人
become|late|hopeless|surpass|person
He hasn't seen anyone all night.
招呼 嘅 工作
greeting|possessive particle|work
The work of serving.
就 落 晒 喺 堂倌 嘅 身上
just|fall|completely|at|waiter|possessive particle|on the body
Is all placed on the waiter.
C君 繼續 坐 喺 個 蒲團 上面
C|continues|sits|on|the|mat|above
C continues to sit on the mat.
翹起 對 腳
cross|opposite|legs
Crosses his legs.
一直 望 住 個 門口
continuously|looking|at|the|entrance
Keeps looking at the door.
每 一 次 見 人 入嚟
every|one|time|see|person|come in
Every time he sees someone come in,
佢 都 會 好 緊張 咁 望 一 望
he|also|will|very|nervous|so|look|one|glance
he will look over nervously.
然後 有 啲 失望 咁 頭耷耷
then|has|a bit|disappointment|so|head down
Then there was some disappointment, and the head was down.
佢 女朋友 嚟 咗 一陣
He|girlfriend|come|past tense marker|in a moment
His girlfriend came for a while.
之後 就 急急腳 離去
afterwards|then|in a hurry|left
After that, she hurriedly left.
唔 知道 係咪 不 能 承受 呢個 場景
not|know|whether|not|able|endure|this|scene
I don't know if she couldn't bear this scene.
到 7點 左右
arrive|7 o'clock|around
Around 7 o'clock.
突然 見到 佢 爸爸 喺 門口 「鬼鼠 」出現
suddenly|saw|his|dad|at|door|ghost mouse|appeared
Suddenly saw his dad appear at the door like a 'ghost mouse'.
好似 做 錯 事 咁
seems|to do|wrong|thing|like
It felt like he had done something wrong.
C君 見到 目標
C-kun|saw|target
C saw the target.
馬上 著 晒 燈
immediately|turn on|all|lights
Immediately turned on all the lights.
立即 企 起身
immediately|stand|get up
Quickly stood up.
同 佢 老豆 係 咁 講嘢
with|he|father|is|so|talking
He was talking to his dad like that.
我 係 側邊 偷聽 到
I|am|from the side|eavesdropping|heard
I was eavesdropping from the side.
大意 係 勸 佢 對 阿媽 好 啲
the main idea|is|to advise|he|towards|mom|good|a bit
The gist was to advise him to treat his mom better.
唔好 搞 到 屋企 散 之類 嘅 語重心長
don't|make|to|home|messy|like that|(possessive particle)|earnest advice
Not to let the family fall apart and similar heartfelt advice.
但係 sosorry
but|so sorry
But sorry.
明顯 佢 爸爸 一啲 都 聽 唔 到
obviously|he|father|at all|also|hear|not|able to
Clearly, his father can't hear anything at all.
坐 係 佢 阿媽 對面 嘅 摺凳
sit|is|he|mother|opposite|possessive particle|folding chair
Sitting on the folding chair opposite his mother.
不時 除低 眼鏡
often|remove|glasses
Occasionally takes off his glasses.
用 眼鏡布 去 抹
use|glasses cloth|to|wipe
Wipes them with a glasses cloth.
我 睇 唔 到 究竟 佢 係咪 喊
I|see|not|able to|exactly|he|is or not|crying
I can't see if he is crying or not.
最後 坐 佐 一 個 鐘 就 走
finally|sit|past tense marker|one|measure word|hour|then|leave
Finally, after sitting for an hour, I left.
再 過 一陣
again|pass|a moment
After a while,
我 見 C君 仲 坐 係 個 蒲團 度
I|saw|C|still|sitting|on|the|mat|locative particle
I saw Mr. C still sitting on the mat.
就 行 埋去 鞠 個 躬
then|walk|over|bow|measure word|bow (gesture)
So I walked over and bowed.
轉身 出門
turn around|go out
Then I turned and left.
C君 起身 走 埋 出嚟
C|gets up|walks|over|outside
C got up and walked out.
同 我 一齊 並肩 行 去 電梯口
together|I|all|shoulder to shoulder|walk|to|elevator entrance
He walked alongside me to the elevator.
我 故意 放慢 腳步
I|intentionally|slow down|pace
I deliberately slowed my pace.
想 同 佢 傾 下
want|with|him|talk|a little
I wanted to chat with him.
佢 問 我
He|asked|me
He asked me.
你 知 唔 知道 今晚 之後 我 會 去 邊 ?
you|know|not|know|tonight|after|I|will|go|where
Do you know where I will go after tonight?
我 點解 會 喺 呢度 嘅 ?
I|why|will|at|here|question particle
Why am I here?
我 望住 佢 ,有啲 愛莫能助
I|looking at|him|a bit|helpless
I look at him, feeling somewhat helpless.
只 可以 話 俾 佢 聽
only|can|tell|to|him|hear
I can only tell him.
一陣間 就 會 有 人 帶 你 走
in a moment|then|will|have|someone|take|you|away
Someone will come to take you away soon.
叫 佢 唔駛 驚
tell|him|doesn't need to|be afraid
Tell him not to be afraid.
其實 佢 睇來 唔 多 驚
actually|he|seems|not|very|scared
Actually, he doesn't seem very scared.
只係 好 迷茫
just|very|confused
He's just very confused.
我 入 到 電梯
I entered the elevator.
佢 繼續 跟 埋 入嚟
He|continues|to follow|together|in
He continued to follow me in.
企 喺 角落頭
stand|in|corner
Standing in the corner
望住 前面 電梯 嘅 按鈕
looking at|in front|elevator|possessive particle|button
Looking at the elevator button in front
一路 自言自語 話
all the way|talking to oneself|talk
Talking to myself saying
哎呀 ,我 有 好多 嘢 未 交代
oh no|I|have|many|things|not yet|explained
Oh no, I have a lot of things left to explain
我 屋企 啲 鞋 俾 邊個 ?
I|home|plural marker|shoes|give|who
Who took my shoes at home?
我 張 保單 有冇 人 跟 㗎 ?
I|measure word for documents|insurance policy|is there|person|following|question particle
Is there anyone following my policy?
我 有 件 西裝 未 攞 。
I|have|measure word for clothing|suit|not yet|picked up
I have a suit that I haven't picked up.
我 望住 佢 個 神情
I|was looking at|him|his|expression
I am looking at his expression.
明顯 唔 需要 我 嘅 答案
obviously|not|need|my|possessive particle|answer
It's obvious that he doesn't need my answer.
出 到 電梯
go out|to|elevator
Out to the elevator.
我 係 個 吉儀 倒 佐 一 蚊 出來
I|am|the|machine|pour|past tense marker|one|mosquito|out
I took out a mosquito.
放 落 口袋
put|in|pocket
Put it in my pocket.
然後 攞 咗 粒 糖 出嚟
then|take|past tense marker|classifier for small round objects|candy|out
Then I took out a piece of candy.
擺落 個 口
put down|classifier for objects|mouth
Put it in my mouth.
擰 轉面 , 望 住 佢 講
turning|||||
Turned my face, looked at it and said.
傻仔 ,你 嘅 人生 ,覺唔覺得 浪費 咗 ?
silly boy|you|possessive particle|life|do you feel|wasted|past tense marker
Silly boy, do you feel that your life has been wasted?
佢 冇 答 我
He|didn't|answer|me
He didn't answer me.
仍然 喺度 自言自語 話
still|here|talking to oneself|said
Still talking to himself saying,
哎呀 ,我 原來 好 想 食 糖
oh no|I|actually|very|want|eat|candy
Oh, I really want to eat candy.
我 而家 真係 好 想 食
I|right now|really|very|want|eat
Right now, I really want to eat.
我 去 到 門口
I|go|arrive|door
I went to the door.
行 幾 步 落 樓梯
walk|several|steps|down|stairs
Walked a few steps down the stairs.
佢 冇 跟住 我
He|didn't|follow|me
He didn't follow me.
只係 企 係 門口 度
only|stand|at|door|location
Just stood at the door.
望住 對面 燒緊 嘅 紙扎 童男 童女
looking at|opposite|burning|possessive particle|paper|boy|girl
Looking at the paper effigies of boys and girls burning across the street.
火 好 大 ,佢 望 度 入 晒 神
fire|very|big|he|look|at|in|completely|spirit
The fire is very big, and it looks like it's consuming everything.
講 到 呢度
talk|to|this point
Speaking of this,
我 想 同 大家 講 有關 自殺
I|want|with|everyone|talk|about|suicide
I want to talk to everyone about suicide.
停 一 停 ,心 呼吸 ,諗 一 諗
stop|one|stop|heart|breathe|think|one|think
Stop for a moment, breathe, and think.
當 你 係 幾十 米 嘅 高空
when|you|are|several tens|meters|possessive particle|high altitude
When you are at a height of several dozen meters.
望 著 下面 嘅 馬路
look|at|below|possessive particle|road
Looking at the road below
車 水 馬 龍
car|water|horse|dragon
Traffic is heavy
或許 呢個 決心 你 花 咗 好 長 時間
perhaps|this|determination|you|spend|past tense marker|very|long|time
Perhaps this decision took you a long time
又 或者 只係 幾 秒 就 得
again|or|only|a few|seconds|then|fine
Or maybe it only took a few seconds
但 當 你 「高枱 跳水 」
but|when|you|high diving board|diving
But when you "dive off the high board"
身體 逐漸 傾斜
body|gradually|tilts
The body gradually tilts.
隨著 雙腳 離開 地面 嘅 時候
as|both feet|leave|ground|possessive particle|time
As both feet leave the ground.
係 呢 一刻
is|this|moment
At this moment.
你 開始 replay 人生 嘅 旅程
you|start|replay|life|possessive particle|journey
You begin to replay the journey of life.
雖然 只 有 幾 秒鐘 嘅 時間
although|only|have|a few|seconds|possessive particle|time
Although it only lasts a few seconds.
卻 足夠 將 呢 一生 嘅 畫面 重播 一 次
but|enough|to replay|this|lifetime|possessive particle|scene|replay|one|time
But enough to replay this life’s scenes once.
係 呢個 時候
is|this|time
At this moment.
你 看到 了 以前 嘅 種種 美好
you|saw|past tense marker|in the past|possessive particle|various|beautiful things
You see all the beautiful things from the past.
覺得 生命 原來 好 可貴
feel|life|originally|very|precious
You realize that life is actually very precious.
原來 仲 有 N 多 樣 野 未 做
it turns out|still|have|a number of|many|items|things|not yet|done
It turns out there are still so many things left to do.
你 突然 睜 大 了 眼睛
you|suddenly|opened|wide|past tense marker|eyes
You suddenly opened your eyes wide.
同 自己 講
with|myself|talk
And said to yourself,
「阿媽 ,我 唔想 死 !」
Mom|I|don't want|die
"Mom, I don't want to die!"
但係 ,呢 一刻
but|this|moment
But at that moment,
你 先 發覺
you|first|realized
you realized.
原來 自己 已經 到 佐 地面
it turns out|I|already|arrived|past tense marker|ground
It turns out that I have already reached the ground.
SENT_CWT:AFkKFwvL=4.68 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=3.43
en:AFkKFwvL
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=194 err=0.00%) translation(all=161 err=0.00%) cwt(all=931 err=3.44%)