伏匿匿
Hide and seek
ocultación
Dölja
潜伏
隠れている
「 我 唔 見 咗 嘢 啊 !
"I can't find it!
「私は何かを見失った!
佢 走 咗 去 邊 啊 ?
Where did he go?
彼はどこに行ったの?
你 哋 見 唔 見 到 啊 ? 」
Did you see it?
あなたたちは見た?」
「 我 係 小草 , 我 喺 度 搵 緊 一 樣 嘢 , 你 哋 見 到 嘅 話 同 返 我 講 吖 。 」
"I am a little grass, I am looking for something here, if you see it, please tell me.
「私は小草です。ここで何かを探しているので、見つけたら教えてください。」
「 係 唔 係 細妹 拎 走 咗 ?
"Did the little sister take it away?
「妹は持って行ったのかな?」},{
又 冇 喎 。
I don't think so.
係 喎 , 我 今日 有 玩 玩具 , 可能 喺 玩具箱 。 」
Oh right, I played with toys today, maybe they are in the toy box.
小草 喊 住 噉 講 : 「 唔 喺 呢 度 , 又 唔 喺 我 個 袋 度 。
Xiao Cao shouted and said, 'Not here, not in my bag either.'
你 去 咗 邊 啊 ?
Where did you go?
我 搵 咗 你 成日 喇 , 出 嚟 啦 ! 」
I've been looking for you all day, come out!
私はあなたをずっと探していたよ、出てきて!
「 冇 可能 㗎 !
No way!
「ありえない!」
我 要 搵 多 次 , 搵 多 次 玩具箱 。
I have to search multiple times, search the toy box multiple times.
もう一度探さなきゃ、もう一度おもちゃ箱を探す。
喺 唔 喺 書 下面 啊 ?
Is it under the book?
本の下にある?
都 係 冇 啊 ! 」
Still couldn't find it!
やっぱりない!
小草 喺 度 行 嚟 行 去 , 都 係 搵 唔 到 。
Charles tried walking back and forth here, still couldn't find it.
小草はここを行ったり来たりしているが、何も見つからない。
小草 嘅 婆婆 喺 公園 搵 到 一 樣 嘢 , 係 一 個 搖搖 。
Charles's grandmother found something in the park, it's a yo-yo.
小草のおばあちゃんは公園で何かを見つけた。それは揺れるおもちゃだった。
婆婆 拎 住 個 搖搖 開始 玩 , 佢 識 好多 花式 。
Granny started playing with the yo-yo and she knows many tricks.
おばあちゃんはその揺れるおもちゃを持って遊び始めた。彼女はたくさんの技を知っている。
婆婆 一 返 到 屋企 , 小草 見到 佢 就 跑 去 抱住 婆婆 。
When Granny came back home, Charles ran to hug her.
おばあちゃんが家に帰ると、小草は彼女を見て走って行き、抱きついた。
小草 一路 想 搵 嘅 係 搖搖 , 而 婆婆 幫 佢 拎 咗 返 嚟 。
Charles was searching for the yo-yo all the way, and grandma helped bring it back.
小草がずっと探していたのは揺れるおもちゃで、おばあちゃんがそれを持って帰ってきてくれた。
婆婆 : 「 小草 , 你 係 咪 好 鍾 意 呢 個 搖搖 ?
Grandma: "Charles, do you really like this yo-yo?
おばあちゃん:「小草、これがとても好きなの?」
我 想 玩 一陣 啊 。 」
I want to play with it for a while."
「ちょっと遊びたいな。」
小草 好 開心 搵 返 個 搖搖 , 所以 都 想 同 婆婆 一齊 玩 。
Charles is very happy to find back the yoyo, so he wants to play with Grandma.
小草は嬉しくて、またそのおもちゃを見つけたので、おばあちゃんと一緒に遊びたかった。
婆婆 玩 到 唔 肯 停 , 小草 望 住 婆婆 , 扁 晒 嘴 噉 , 唉 !
Granny would not stop playing, and Charles looked at Granny and flattened his lips, sigh!
おばあちゃんは遊び続けて止まらず、小草はおばあちゃんを見つめて、唇を尖らせて、「ああ!」と言った。
「 我 好 想 玩 啊 , 我 都 未 玩 過 ! 」
I really want to play, I haven't played yet.
「私も遊びたい!まだ遊んだことがないのに!」
SENT_CWT:AFkKFwvL=4.01 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=1.59
ja:AFkKFwvL
openai.2025-01-22
ai_request(all=30 err=0.00%) translation(all=25 err=16.00%) cwt(all=234 err=100.00%)