一 家 三 口
Family Three members
一家三口
仔仔 ﹕
son
Baby:
我哋 每 日 朝早 瞓 醒 都 會 一齊 起身 ,
|||morning|sleep|wake||||get up
We get up together every morning when we wake up.
起身 刷牙 洗面 換衫 落樓 七 時 十 分 ,
get up|brush teeth|wash face|change clothes|go downstairs||o'clock||
Get up, brush our teeth, wash our face, change clothes, and go downstairs at 7:10.
爸爸 會 畀 零用錢 我 返學 一 日 廿 蚊 ,
|||allowance||to school|||twenty|dollars
Dad gives me pocket money for school, which is 20 dollars a day.
我 喺 搭 巴士 嗰時 就 會 恰 下 眼瞓 。
||taking|bus|that time|then|will|nap||nap
I tend to take a nap when I am on the bus.
我 每 日 返 到 學校 會 首先 食 個 早餐 ,
|||||||first|||
Every day when I arrive at school, I first have breakfast.
食 完 一 隻 熱狗 加 包 牛奶 MI SS 就 返 ,
|finished|||hot dog|add|a pack of|milk|with|||return
After finishing a hot dog and a bottle of milk, I go back.
上 完 早會 上 返 班房 我 係 三 年 二 班 ,
|finished|morning assembly|||classroom||||||class
After finishing the morning meeting, I went back to the classroom. I am in class 3-2.
我 個 座位 喺 正 班房 最 正 中間 。
||seat||in||most|right|middle
My seat is right in the center of the classroom.
上 完 三 堂 去 到 小息 我 搵 同學 傾計 ,
after|finish|||go||break time||find||
傾 下 尋日 嗰 套 卡通片 有 邊個 衰仔 ,
||||set of|cartoon|||bad kid
Talking about which brat was in that cartoon from yesterday,
去 埋 廁所 我 返 班房 坐 返 自己 個 位 ,
||toilet|||classroom|||||
I went to the toilet and I went back to my classroom to sit in my own seat,
再 上 三 堂 夠鐘 食飯 今日 雪菜 炆米 。
|||class|time's up|||pickled mustard greens|braised rice
After three more classes, it's time to eat. Today we have snow vegetable braised rice.
食 完 唞 陣 我 會 一齊 同班 同學 打波 ,
||rest|time||||class|classmate|
After eating and taking a break, I will play ball together with my classmates,
身水身汗 返 到 班房 上 兩 堂 中文科 ,
sweaty|return|to|classroom|||lessons|Chinese class
Sweaty and tired, I return to the classroom for two periods of Chinese class,
老師 教 完 我 仲 傻 下 傻 下 唔清唔楚 ,
||finished|||silly||silly||not clear
After the teacher finishes teaching, I still feel confused and unclear,
返 到 屋企 我 要 走去 問 下 隔離 哥哥 。
|||||go to|||next door|
When I get home, I want to go ask the neighbor's brother.
做 完 功課 我 會 睇 住 電視 等 埋 媽媽 ,
||homework||||||wait|waiting for|
After finishing my homework, I will watch TV while waiting for mom.
媽媽 朝早 返工 下晝 買 餸 跟住 回家 ,
|||afternoon||dinner|then|go home
Mom goes to work in the morning, buys groceries in the afternoon, and then returns home.
返 到 屋企 煮 餐 靚 飯 我哋 等 埋 爸爸 ,
|||||nice|rice|||together with|
Going home to cook a nice meal, we are waiting for Dad.
爸爸 返工 辛苦 一 日 而家 輕鬆 一下 。
||hard||||relax|
Dad has worked hard all day, now he can relax a bit.
爸爸 沖涼 食飯 之後 會 同 我 一齊 打機 ,
|takes a shower|eat rice||||||
After Dad showers and eats, he will play games with me.
玩 動物 森友會 我哋 就 會 耕 下 農地 ,
||Mori Friendship Association||||cultivate||farmland
When we play animal club, we'll be farming.
爸爸 覺得 好 困難 因為 房貸 冇 錢 畀 ,
|feel||difficult|because|mortgage|||
Dad feels it's very difficult because there is no money to pay the mortgage.
現實 佢 都 係 日日 為 頭家 捱生捱死 。
reality||||every day|for|the boss|live and die
In reality, he is still struggling every day for the boss.
媽媽 ﹕
Mom:
每 一 日 朝頭早 我 都 係 最 早 起身 ,
|||early in the morning||||||
Every morning I wake up the earliest.
尋晚 我 又 要 幫 隻 豬仔 冚被 驚 佢 凍 親 ,
last night|||||a||cover with blanket|scare|||kiss
Last night I had to help the piglet cover itself with a blanket because I was afraid it would get cold.
起身 刷牙 洗面 換衫 落樓 七 時 十 分 ,
|brush teeth|||go downstairs||||
I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face, changed my clothes, and went downstairs at 7:10.
送 咗 阿仔 上 巴士 我 返 屋企 拖地 吸塵 。
||son||||||mop the floor|vacuum
I sent my son to the bus and then went home to mop the floor and vacuum.
做 完 自己 屋企 家務 我 會 走去 兼職 ,
||||housework||||part-time job
After finishing my housework at home, I will go for a part-time job.
我 喺 酒店 幫手 執 房 清潔 房間 污漬 ,
||hotel||cleaning|room|clean|room|stains
I help out at the hotel by cleaning the rooms and removing stains from the rooms.
因為 酒店 員工 福利會 有 包飲包食 ,
|hotel|staff|welfare club|have|all meals included
Because the hotel staff benefits include meals and drinks.
食 完 早餐 走去 開工 先至 有氣有力 。
||||work|only then|energetic
After finishing breakfast, I go to work feeling energized.
執 下 一 間 執 下 一 間 今日 執 咗 好多 房 ,
Picking up one house after another, today I've collected a lot of properties.
執 到 尾 房 有 個 客 佢 請 我 食 粒 糖 ,
||end||||guest|he|invited|||a piece of|candy
At the last house, there was a client who treated me to some candy.
然後 同事 突然 急急腳 咁 跑 嚟 同 我 講 ,
then|colleague|suddenly|quickly||||||talk
Then a colleague suddenly ran over urgently to talk to me.
佢 話 一三零六 號 房 要 加 多 一 張 床 。
||1306||||||||
He said room 1306 needs an additional bed.
快快手手 做 埋 啲 手尾 又 到 食飯 時間 ,
quickly|do|finish|things|cleanup||||
Quickly finish up the details, it's almost meal time.
由 朝到 晚 去 到 而家 叫做 比較 空閒 ,
|morning to|evening|||||relatively|free
From morning to night, it's relatively free until now.
計 下 計 下 今日 下晝 只需要 執 多 幾 間 ,
plan||||||only need||||rooms
Calculating, today I just need to visit a few more places in the afternoon,
噉 就 可以 早 啲 收工 買 餸 返去 煮飯 。
|||||finish work||||cook rice
Then I can finish work earlier to buy ingredients to cook.
好 喇 收工 換 衫 洗手 我 去 街市 買 餸 ,
|||change||wash hands|||market||
Alright, finishing work, changing clothes and washing my hands, I'm going to the market to buy ingredients.
行 過 魚 檔 畀 隻 蟹 仔 隻 鉗 鉗 親 好 痛 ,
|||stall||a|crab|||claw|claw|hit||
Let's give a crab a clamp when we pass by the fish stall.
噉 就 你 啦 今晚 食 薑 蔥 炒蟹 香氣 濃 濃 ,
|||||eat|ginger|scallions|stir-fried crab|aroma|strong aroma|strong
So, it’s you! Tonight we’re having ginger and green onion stir-fried crab, it smells really strong.
過 埋 隔離 菜檔 買 埋 生菜 同埋 薑蔥 。
||next to|vegetable stall|||lettuce||ginger and scallions
Go over to the nearby vegetable stall to buy some lettuce and ginger and green onion.
返 到 屋企 睇 下 豬仔 已經 做 晒 功課 ,
When I get home, I’ll see that the piglet has already done all the homework.
我 就 開始 煮 餐 靚 飯 等 埋 老公 返 喎 ,
|then|||meal|nice||||||
I just started cooking a nice meal waiting for my husband to come home.
老公 返嚟 要 食 幾 碗 大 飯 好似 好 肚餓 ,
husband||||||||seems||
When my husband comes back, he needs to eat a few bowls of rice as if he's very hungry.
平平凡凡 我 嘅 一 日 就 係 噉樣 過 。
ordinary||my||day|||like this|
My ordinary day just goes like this.
爸爸 :
Dad:
我 嘅 生活 相對 嚟講 就 比較 簡單 ,
||life|relatively|speaking of||relatively|simple
My life is relatively simple.
一早 起身 我 打開 我 部 電話 開始 接單 ,
early||||||||Take orders
I wake up early and start receiving orders on my phone.
我 係 一 個 速遞員 全 香港 我 氹氹轉 ,
||||delivery person||||going around
I am a delivery person, and I go around all of Hong Kong.
去 完 北角 再 去 沙田 然後 去 埋 仁濟 醫院 。
go|finish|North Point|again|go|Sha Tin|then|||Yan Chai|
After going to North Point, I went to Shatin and then to Yan Chai Hospital.
麻甩佬 一 日 三 餐 我 都 求求其其 ,
slacker|||three|meal|||just casual
The lazy guy, for every meal I just make do.
朝早 咬 個 包 就 開工 派 到 一點 搭 四 ,
morning|bite||bun||start work|deliver||one o'clock|take|
In the morning, I bite into a bun and start working until one o'clock, then I catch a ride.
跟住 是但 搵 間 茶檔 食 個 快飯 即刻 又 嚟 ,
|but|find|a|tea stall|||fast food|immediately||
Followed by, I look for a tea stall to quickly grab a meal and then I'm back again.
行 到 腳仔 都 軟 做 完 一 日 我 就 返 得 屋企 。
||legs||soft||||||then||only|home
I returned to my house the day after I had finished with my feet.
返 到 屋企 見 到 老婆 煮 碟 薑蔥 炒 蟹 ,
|||||wife|cooking|a plate of|ginger and scallions|stir-fry|crab
乜嘢 辛苦 乜嘢 疲勞 通通 唔記得 晒 ,
what|hard work||fatigue|all|forget|
What’s the use? Hard work, fatigue—forget all about it.
食 完 飯 再 同 個 寶貝 乖仔 玩 下 遊戲 ,
||||||baby|good boy|||game
After eating, I’ll play some games with my baby.
老實講 吖 爸爸 只不過 係 特登 輸 畀 你 。
to be honest|||just||on purpose|lose||
To be honest, Dad just pretended to lose to you.
好 喇 夜 喇 唔經唔覺 已經 十 點 三十 分 ,
||night||without realizing|already|||thirty|
Alright, it's night already. Unknowingly, it's already ten thirty.
乖仔 快 啲 瞓覺 即刻 刷牙 上床 熄燈 ,
good boy|||sleep||brush teeth||turn off the light
Good boy, hurry up and go to bed. Brush your teeth, get into bed, and turn off the lights.
作為 男人 要 有 照顧 家人 呢個 胸襟 ,
as||||care for|||mindset
As a man, you need to have the mindset to take care of your family.
平平凡凡 我 嘅 一 日 就 係 咁 至 開心 。
ordinary||||||||so|
My ordinary day is just that happy.